CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, March 19, 2010

Fairy Tales

We have been studying fairy tales in kindergarten for the last few weeks. We have noticed that common themes in fairy tales are:

1-talking animals
2- princes and princesses
3-bad vs. good
4-fairies
5-special powers
6-happy endings

We have had great fun acting out fairy tales as well as nursery rhymes, and have been writing to our favorite fairy tale characters each day.



What is your favorite fairy tale that we have read in class or you have read or seen at home?

12 comments:

  1. My favorite is Snow White. BJ

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorite is Sleeping Beauty. JB

    ReplyDelete
  3. My favorite is Snow White. LJ

    ReplyDelete
  4. My favorite fairy tale is the 3 Little Pigs. IG

    ReplyDelete
  5. My favorite fairy tale is The Princess and the Frog.

    ReplyDelete
  6. My favorite is Ariel. DS

    ReplyDelete
  7. My favorite is Snow White. SM

    ReplyDelete
  8. My favorite is Shrek. ZJ

    ReplyDelete
  9. My favorite is Shrek. AR

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love Cinderella. My favorite is Cinderella. RH

    ReplyDelete
  11. My favorite is Ariel. MG

    ReplyDelete
  12. My favorite fairy tale is Princess and the Frog. JS

    ReplyDelete